Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fikaza forum - paid me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chardyme

chardyme

Fikaza forum - paid me Empty
PostSubject: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 am

I have been paid by Fikaza forum, finally.

Fikaza forum - paid me Fikaza10

To all that going to join please post that I am your referrer if you had read this thread.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 am

Hi,

How many posts have you made to earn $2 in fikasa forum? However, I read on Goldentalk that the forum owner wants to sell its forum.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

I made 75 posts, but the only counted earnings is 50posts. So it is 0.04 per post in that forum. Well I guess the admin had just change his mind on want to continue his forum anyway.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 am

Congrats on your payment hopefully i will soon reach my payout there and can join you in line.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 am

Yeah Norlac, I've seen you made the minimum post already in Fikaza, have you requested for your payout? Hopefully you will get paid. And to all of out there who are not active with Fikaza forum better get active now.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 pm

chardyme wrote:
Yeah Norlac, I've seen you made the minimum post already in Fikaza, have you requested for your payout? Hopefully you will get paid. And to all of out there who are not active with Fikaza forum better get active now.

Hi,
I agree that members should stay active in the forum to help each other out. I will feel bored and lack of threads to reply. It is not possible for me to always come up with new threads as sometimes I am lack of idea and I fear that the admin will thinks that I am trying to spam the forum.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Well I am tired of working on that forum, it is hard to keep up posting if no one else are being active and I can't answer by own thread right? Hahaha, that would be ridicolous. Well I will be active in talkaboutcash forum anyway. Farewell Fikaza.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:04 am

Too bad you decided to bounce out just when the forum is begining to pick up. Have you been there of late you will get to see that the numbers are increasing. It's a gradual growth so keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi norlac, well you are not even active as well right? Well yeah, there are number of members in this forum but they are not interested in posting anything in that site and that will make that forum profitable to the admin or even us members. Well let's just see in other days if that trend will continue in that forum. Right now, I will be active in other forums that I've joined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fikaza forum - paid me   Fikaza forum - paid me Empty

Back to top Go down

Fikaza forum - paid me
Page 1 of 1