Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Mylot - www.mylot.com

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darksorrow

PostSubject: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 am

Mylot is a social site where you can discuss about anything and everything.

There is no limit on making replies or starting any discussion.

The payout is $10 by paypal.

Url: http://www.mylot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasi90lk

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:05 am

the site pays very little but it does pay. but for earning purpose i think mylot isn't a good place, it's good for socialization or passing your time i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderful1

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 am

wasi90lk wrote:
the site pays very little but it does pay. but for earning purpose i think mylot isn't a good place, it's good for socialization or passing your time i guess.
you are right. it is not a good site for money earning, but it is a good forum to promote your referral links and blog/website.
and there are many topics in mylot, so you will not have nothing to write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proofs.weebly.com
wasi90lk

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 pm

wonderful1 wrote:
wasi90lk wrote:
you are right. it is not a good site for money earning, but it is a good forum to promote your referral links and blog/website.
and there are many topics in mylot, so you will not have nothing to write.

no, it's not allowed to promote anything there i believe. it's a good site where you can discuss about almost anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 am

mylot is one good paying discussion, social networking site. I can say that they really pays because I have been paid before but one thing about this site is it is hard to earn because of their unknown rating schema.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:34 am

chardyme wrote:
mylot is one good paying discussion, social networking site. I can say that they really pays because I have been paid before but one thing about this site is it is hard to earn because of their unknown rating schema.

Actually, you can go for completing some tasks in mylot. There are writing tasks, searching tasks and even sign-up tasks. I nearly reached my payout for this month, after i get active in completing some of those tasks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 am

Hi,

Mylot has low post rate when compared to other paid to post forums. I am a member there for more than half a year but I still cannot reach the minimum payout of $10. I will try to complete some of the tasks so that I can reach payout faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah mylot has so low posting rates and you really have to work hard on that site to be able to reach their minimum payout of $10. Well I have been paid once before but I have to put lots of effort to be paid by them.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 am

Seems like these few days, there aren't any writing nor searching tasks available. I think i need to depends more on my posting to reach this month's minimum payout. Had anyone complete any task, these few days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:39 am

Well I haven't tried working on the task thing in mylot.com. Anyways, I tried to post some topics from time to time so my earnings will still be moving even I am not that much active in mylot.
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 am

A good social site with stricter rules. My earnings were reduced for posting some referral links and thereafter they have blocked my account without my consent. I have tried to contact the admin of that site but he is not reachable. So, I have cancelled the account afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 am

Yeah, mylot is very strict regarding members who post referral links. My friend ever posted a referral in one of her discussions. Because of that, her discussion was deleted and her earning was reduced. Well, it's better be careful while doing posting in mylot....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for the info cos at least it will help us to know where are problems are emanating from when they eventually do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Well you just have to post a meaningful discussions in mylot and everything will be ok. I think it is really not the right place for referrals but just to enjoy posting and the discussions itself
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am

Now, i also depend on doing posting in discussions, to reach my payout. Because i don't found any high paying tasks available in the task section. Well, it's just a few days to go, hope i will be able to reach my payout for this month...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 am

Good for you that you keep on being active on the discussion, you really had to work hard on this so that you can reached your minimum payout. Good luck to you
Back to top Go down
shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:44 pm

I was one of the members to get and post on the mylot while i was in my start of the post to earn carrer.But later i got so many good forums so i left the mylot and since then never posted much there.
AS there is a low rate of per post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:35 am

chardyme wrote:
Good for you that you keep on being active on the discussion, you really had to work hard on this so that you can reached your minimum payout. Good luck to you
Yeah, i am trying my best to post as much as i can. But, mylot page seems loading very slow recently. It makes my posting goes very slow, too. But, i hope i am albe to reach the minimum payout soon.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 am

The payout in this site is very high i.e., 10$. And it can not be reached easily. Because each of you post may not fetch that much amount as you expect. The quality writing by you may not be quality to them. So, when you expect three to four cents you may get one cent for that post. Reaching 10$ will make you bore. You have to be there daily if you want to reach the minimum pay out. In my view globalearntalk is better than mylot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes, if only depend on posting, of course it's very difficult to achieve the minimum payout in mylot. What i like in mylot, is completing those tasks. Theough completing those tasks, we are able to earn quite a lot. But, now no tasks available, so i had to active doing posting until i reach my payout..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 am

Well I still wasn't able to earn that much in mylot and I still earn little in this site. I am getting frustrated sometimes but well that's the way it is in mylot.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 am

Am not into mylot but i know alot of members who are and according to them it usually take them a whole to month of being very active to reach the minimum payout so it's not easy there at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Mylot is mainly for making money for themseif.I am so out of it while using mylot.
I feel like these are the sites where they earn a lot from us and pay us a little.
Like say mylot gets around 10$ per 1000 visits and we get 0.08$ for that so see the ratio.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:45 am

Yeah, i do felt quite bored, when i need to active do posting, just to reach the minimum payout. Now, i only need to achieve the $2, then i will reach the minimum payout for this month. But, i don't know whether, i am able to reach that minimum or not, because there are onlya few days left before reaching end of the month...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:53 pm

WEll now there are only two days left there and i donot think you can make that 2$ easily there.I am not used to that kind of high earning.If you can make 2$ in 2 days then can get 30$ per month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   

Back to top Go down

Mylot - www.mylot.com
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss About Computers  :: Get Paid To :: Forum site-
Jump to: