Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Excellence IG excellenceig.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marifra

Excellence IG excellenceig.com Empty
PostSubject: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am

It is new . And I'm registered 1 hour ago.

One plan

1.5 to 2.5% per day depending of amount investes during 100 business days . After 100 business days you retreive your capital invested. Compounding that you can change when you want.

minimum 10$ via LR or PM

When you registered, 10$ bonus is automatically deposited. You will not be able to withdraw it even after 100 days but you can withdraws earnings made(1.5% per day).

referal comission is 7% even on bonus and you can withdraw it either on LR or on PM as you like.

What else? I hope it will run well

ExcellenceIG

best regards

marifra

Last edited by marifra on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Does it mean that without making any deposit i can start profiting from the profits arising from the $10 bonus. Kindly throw more light on this.
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes it is, Norlac. Here after a quote of what is noted on site about this bonus. I will see tomorrow if it's true but I can confirm that this bonus has been automatically deposited on my Excellenceig account.
best regards

Quote :
Just sign up and get FREE $10 BONUS! No deposit required. *

We are very happy to announce that we will now be offering $10 bonus for free. All you need to do is to create an account with us, and the bonus will be credited to your account immediately.

Will I be able to earn and withdraw a profit on the bonus?
Yes, you will.

Will my referrer get a commission from my bonus?
No. The free bonus is just for you!

Will I be able to withdraw my bonus?
No, the bonus is not withdrawable. You can use the bonus for earning and redeeming your profit, but not the bonus itself.

I assume that tis bonus will be stopped very quickly and I don't know if site will have a long life.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 am

I finally signed up under you and immediately my account was credited with the $10 bonus. Although the site just kicked up it's advertising strategy seems to be attracting alot of investors, hopefully the will stay for a while.
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 am

I don't see you as my referal. I've only the first referal I've had previously from friday. And profits are not shown.
But , in home and Faq they indicate always "business day". So I assume databse will be updated tomorrow.
Best regards
marifra
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:23 am

marifra wrote:
I don't see you as my referal. I've only the first referal I've had previously from friday. And profits are not shown.
But , in home and Faq they indicate always "business day". So I assume databse will be updated tomorrow.
Best regards
marifra
Well hopefully the admin should be able to sort that out by monday but whatever the case may be ours is to make sure we make the right use of this opportunity that has presented itself.
Back to top Go down
Andi21

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 pm

I have joined at this HYIP site and they really pay this bonus of 10 $. I only need to wait one day if it pays out the first earnings of my bonus today.
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 am

earnings of bonus have been applied this morning. I've request a withdraw.

wait and see...
best regards
Back to top Go down
polits

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:13 am

That's an attractive offer and the prospects seem good. Has anyone made it to the payout level so far?
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 pm

I've been paid one time for my first referal. Now, they don't count new referals apparently. I've been paid also for the first day profit.
This evening I've request a new payment. I will post tomorrow on payment proof if they are still paying. But well, for time being, I've not invested. It's only on the bonus. If I'm paid, it will be quite good.
best regards
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:13 am

Now I see referals. I assume Id are those from Norlac and Andy. But obviously, even if you got the bonus, they stop to give referal comission on bonus from last monday.
I'm quite sure they will stop also very soon to allow withdraw on bonus profit without investment.
Well, I will see tomorrow as on sunday, ther is not profit calculation.
Best regards
marifra
Back to top Go down
Andi21

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm

The site is a scam now. I have tried to open the site but I am not able to open it. So there is no doubt and thread can be closed.
Back to top Go down
kevinll

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 am

I know investment is not easy, i have learned some tips from other people. Now i can test it and prove whether is ok. But whatever we do, the risk is not low , i like try it for small money . When i know more and i can invest more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excellence IG excellenceig.com   Excellence IG excellenceig.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Excellence IG excellenceig.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss About Computers  :: Get Paid To :: hyip sites-
Jump to: