Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Paying Strategies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Paying Strategies   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 am

As this is a new site so i wont be paying much but you will be happy working here as i will pay you and also you will enjoy this forum site .
You will be paid 2 to 5 cents for each post and the limit is 20 post a day .So go for the site and those who will make more then 20 post a day will be banned and the warning will be given only 2 times .As you post 100 post you have to send me a private message . Within 24 hrs of your request you will be paid
Enjoy working on this site Smile

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://talkaboutcash.forumotion.net
monpay

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 pm

thnnxxx admin nice idea you have just 2cents per post and maximum as 20 tread and 100post got payment wowwww so fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:21 am

If you post will be valuable then you may get upto 5 cents per post .
Back to top Go down
wonderful1

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Admin wrote:
If you post will be valuable then you may get upto 5 cents per post .
5 cents for each post? it is quite attractive. btw, what's the payment processor? I didn't find it.
Thanks, admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proofs.weebly.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 am

first of all you will be paid upto 5 cents and the payment processors are Paypal and Liberty Reserve
Back to top Go down
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 am

Very cool and very interesting to join this forum. And I promise to obey the rules and be of help to other members as much as possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi,

It is nice that we can receive payments after 100 posts. With a maximum of 20 posts per day, we can easily reach payout in five days' time. It is great that payment processor used are Liberty Reserve or Paypal. Some forums used some new payment processor that are not widely accepted by other merchants. and difficult to withdraw funds from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 am

Happy to know that after we had request our payout, we will receive our payment the very next day. This is the good part that i seldom heard in other forum. Always keep up your good work....Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdsurf

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Its a nice payment rate indeed. by the way, i hope you will get success. I will also don't break the rules of the forum.

I am happy to see me a member here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi bdsurf, welcome to this forum. I see you always active and goldentalk. It's been nice to see familiar names here in this new forum. And yeah, hope that this forum will be as successful as goldentalk cheers
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 am

Hope this site will be a success, but first they're still some work to be done and we all know the part we got to play to make this a success. I hope to contribute my quota to see this forum strives, one more thing i will also recommend that alertpay so be added here. Time will tell!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 am

Ve notice that alot of people are now using alertpay as payment processor and these will aid in the growth of the site in terms of members and otherwise.

Last edited by Norlac on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a comment to my post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 am

Norlac wrote:
Hope this site will be a success, but first they're still some work to be done and we all know the part we got to play to make this a success. I hope to contribute my quota to see this forum strives, one more thing i will also recommend that alertpay so be added here. Time will tell!

At present i am not using Alert Pay to complete the transactions as i dont use Alert Pay and there is no earning of mine in it but surely in future i will try to make it as the payment processor even
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Norlac wrote:
Ve notice that alot of people are now using alertpay as payment processor and these will aid in the growth of the site in terms of members and otherwise.

Hi,
I also agree that if more types of payment processor are available, it will attract more variety of members as the forum provide flexibility. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Admin wrote:
As this is a new site so i wont be paying much but you will be happy working here as i will pay you and also you will enjoy this forum site .
You will be paid 2 to 5 cents for each post and the limit is 20 post a day .So go for the site and those who will make more then 20 post a day will be banned and the warning will be given only 2 times .As you post 100 post you have to send me a private message . Within 24 hrs of your request you will be paid
Enjoy working on this site Smile

Hi,

You stated that someone who post more than 20 posts per day will be banned. I don't keep track of the time when I make a post during the day. For example, is it that if I post 20 posts at 2 pm today, I should only post another 20 posts the next day?
Can you provide some clarification of how you gauge it? Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Well I also exceed the maximum post per day on my first day but the admin says it is ok to exceed but he will pay you for the first 20 posts you made in a day.
Back to top Go down
Andi21

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 pm

I think this problem is very easy to solute. May Admin us a automatic trackers and stop our posts or threads when it are more than 20 ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 pm

This is a good suggestion by Andi21, these will be good to determine if the member had already exceeded the maximum post per day. I believe some forums already have this features. But you can't blame our admin since this forum is hosted for free only.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 am

I feel there's no need for that tracker and for now it's ok cos a time will come when you might ve a need to exceed your post just to pass a very important info across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:56 am

Andi21 wrote:
I think this problem is very easy to solute. May Admin us a automatic trackers and stop our posts or threads when it are more than 20 ones.

It will be convenient if there is an automatic tracker that stop our post when we have made more than 20 posts during the day. However, since this is a free forum and I guess there will be no such feature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah this is a forum created for free under forumotion.com. However, have you read the other thread in Paying strategy section regarding having premium membership. What can you say about it? Is it good or bad for this forum. This is a free forum why have a premium membership? Hehehe, anways good luck to this forum
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:00 am

Offering premium membership is a welcome development the only stumbling block is the pay per post ratio which for my is on a very low side. Once this is reviewed to making it more attractive. Then it's bound to pull alot of members along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:10 pm

3 cents per post is not bad. At the end of your payout you will get $3, in 5 days and you will work on the 20 post per day. If you will keep on active in a month without skipped days you will actually get $18 in a month. Not bad right? For me, this forum is cool as long as it will keep on paying its members.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:54 am

You see that's exactly what i meant if you are a standard member and very active you will earn like $18 per month while a very active premium member would actually earn the same. So there's no distinction between the two apart from the fact that as a premium member you can withdraw as many time as possible and a standard member can't. You i feel the premium membership you be a little bit more attractive than what it is right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polits

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:38 am

If the limit to the number of post a day was lifted, then a premium member could make more than others for being active. If this is the case, it would look quite attractive indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying Strategies   

Back to top Go down

Paying Strategies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next