Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
evowallet gone? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
evowallet gone? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

evowallet gone?

Go down 
+5
Andi21
Norlac
forumplace
chardyme
wasi90lk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wasi90lk

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 pm

evowallet is not accessible currently. they are gone most likely. too bad some people lost money in that scam payment processor.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah I can't acces evowallet for two weeks now already and I guess it is really a goner now. Too bad but actually it is just ok to me since I only have cents saved in evowallet.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 am

Hi,

I don't have an account at Evowallet. I think it is important that we keep our earnings in a stable payment processor like Paypal. I know there is a forum that is also being sponsored by Evowallet. I cannot access the forum as well. I guess they are gone with the wind together. Luckily, I only accumulated a little sum of earnings in that forum and not near payout yet.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Well i don't ve an account there, for those who lost money do take heart.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Well evowallet is certainly a goner, I visited their website again and it is still not accessible. Well goodbye to my 50 cents there. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Andi21

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:43 pm

It is right that evowallet is a SCAM because some paid to post forum what pay evowallet are gone now, too.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah, it is too bad that in turned into a scam since most of the low paying ptc sites use evowallet as their minimum payment processor.
Back to top Go down
saizo6

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Wow, is that really the case. I haven't been paying much attention so I didn't even know that this was going on. I only had $10 in my evo account but I guess I can't even get it now. That's sad considering I worked so hard to earn that $10 too.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Well i lost not much but my 1$ which i got from the GET and now i think i should take all the payments from the means of the paypal as no more payment processor are realible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi shadowking, you can use Liberty Reserve my friend and there are many paying programs that use Liberty Reserve as their payment processor. Just for example, goldentalk forum they mainly pay through Liberty Reserve. Anyways, Evowallet is really gone for good.
Back to top Go down
iwrite

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 am

Actually I have been trying to login for the pass few days but the link seem to be broken. anyone got any idea what is going on, I do have some money with the,m
Back to top Go down
wasi90lk

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 pm

it's gone forever i think, it's not going to comeback. their blog is still in the web though, although no update for a long time.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Well iwrite, say goodbye to your money in evowallet because they are totally gone and it will never come back again. How much money do you have in evowallet anyway?
Back to top Go down
polits

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:25 am

This reminds me of another scam e-currency called stormpay. I was fortunate that I couldn't sign up because it made a massive fortune when it left scammed alot of hard working people. It's too bad for the honest sites that trusted them but great that it left before more people could invest in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

evowallet gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: evowallet gone?   evowallet gone? Empty

Back to top Go down

evowallet gone?
Page 1 of 1