Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
valuebux - PTC site EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

valuebux - PTC site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chardyme

chardyme

valuebux - PTC site Empty
PostSubject: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello to all,

Valuebux is a nice paid to post site which gives you

- 0,01 $ per paid to click
- daily four or more advertisements available
- 5 $ payout per Alertpay or Paypal
- additional earnings for real refs and rented refs
- pays surely for more years now
- payouts are instantly

Here you can join: http://a6c3997d.linkbucks.com
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Is this site welcome international member? It takes how many days to reach the payout? I prefer to join ptc site that don't require for a few months to reach the minimum payout...
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:57 am

Yes this is open to all international members my friend. The only problem is that you can reached the payout for quite some time because there are only 5 ads per day for standard member but you can earn more if you had plenty of referrals. So will you join me here in this ptc site?
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 am

I just visit this site and saw that my country is inside the list of country where, we need to open an alertpay account to receive payment. But, how to cashout alertpay money? Any money exchanger for alertpay?
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 am

Well you just need to check on exchange site that you can use to get your money from alertpay. Hope that you will join and start earning from this site
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 am

Actually, i still hoping if they will pay me through paypal. Because paypal is more easy for me to receive my payment. Alertpay a bit troublesome for me..
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:26 am

Well I certainly hope so that they also pay through paypal but unfortunately they are not. So we'll have to stick to their rules and get an alertpay to be able to paid by them. pale
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Their terms are ok is just that it's normal in all ptc program for it to take a while before you can actually reach payout unless you're good at referrals.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Well yeah, referrals is the biggest hard work you have to do in this ptc site and all other ptc site because it will be easier to reach the payout if you have many referals and making referrals is not that easy at all as well. So, you can do it yourself instead.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 am

I prefer not to rent any referrals as it's not really profit. It ever happened before, when i rent referrals in neobux and those referrals not really gives me profit. I am ended-up not really earned from that site because those referrals had stopped clicking after a few days. So, i am not interested to rent any referrals in this site....Yeah, prefer to do clicking by myself....
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Well since you ve made up your mind to do your thing yourself. You've got to put a little effort into it so as not to miss out on the clicks. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:49 am

Yeah me as well I will put a lot of effort to visit this everyday and hopefully to reach the payout someday. Well I have a long way to go for this website but still I believe that someday we will reach the payout from our very own efforts.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

I also think that way. I will try not to miss any day to do the clicking. And hope, i will reach my payout very soon. At least, i don't spend any money out of my pocket, into any ptc sites...
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 am

Well let's just be active and don't miss a day working on it, anyway it is just 3-5 minutes a day that you will work on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: valuebux - PTC site   valuebux - PTC site Empty

Back to top Go down

valuebux - PTC site
Page 1 of 1