Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Paypal Verification

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowking

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Paypal Verification   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Well as the people on net with earning or shopping are concerned there are noone who do not know paypal.As this is the payment processer accepted by ebay and almost all sites.But the main problem with them is that there is term of berifying the account with credit cards.
But there are many other ways to do this.Please share your knowledge here.

Let's start with me =we can verify paypal with virtual credit cards that are availabe on net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
wasi90lk



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:42 pm

i think using vcc to verify your paypal account isn't a good method. if paypal finds out, they may lock your account. it's good to verify account using real life credit card, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 33
Location : Delhi,India

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 am

wasi90lk wrote:
i think using vcc to verify your paypal account isn't a good method. if paypal finds out, they may lock your account. it's good to verify account using real life credit card, that's my opinion.
Ya if we use Vcc card then or might get limited .And my account was also limited as i attached a vcc .So i advice you not to attach a vcc card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://talkaboutcash.forumotion.net
bluesuccess
Admin


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

Admin wrote:
wasi90lk wrote:
i think using vcc to verify your paypal account isn't a good method. if paypal finds out, they may lock your account. it's good to verify account using real life credit card, that's my opinion.
Ya if we use Vcc card then or might get limited .And my account was also limited as i attached a vcc .So i advice you not to attach a vcc card.

sorry but i used VCC to verify my paypal account and its already 2 months so i never face nay problem till yet....so i think its quite easy to use VCC if we dont have credit card...!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 33
Location : Delhi,India

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 am

Your account doesnt gets limited every time .But there are chances that if you use a VCC card then your account will get limited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://talkaboutcash.forumotion.net
wasi90lk



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 am

bluesuccess wrote:
Admin wrote:
wasi90lk wrote:
i think using vcc to verify your paypal account isn't a good method. if paypal finds out, they may lock your account. it's good to verify account using real life credit card, that's my opinion.
Ya if we use Vcc card then or might get limited .And my account was also limited as i attached a vcc .So i advice you not to attach a vcc card.

sorry but i used VCC to verify my paypal account and its already 2 months so i never face nay problem till yet....so i think its quite easy to use VCC if we dont have credit card...!!

if paypal finds out, they may lock it. i think it's always good to verify using real card, why taking risk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderful1



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:44 am

VCC is not a good way to verify paypal account, but it is useful for some members who can't get a credit card.
Now for Chinese members, it is easy to verify PP account just by a local ATM card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proofs.weebly.com
Norlac



Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 am

Can one still carry out transaction in an unverified paypal account to other paypal accounts. Kindly clarify.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowking

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Norlac wrote:
Can one still carry out transaction in an unverified paypal account to other paypal accounts. Kindly clarify.
Ya the person can make transections with unverified paypal between members but still he can not make the use of that paypal money for the means of buying services.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 32
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

The verification is one time setup only. And you just have to pay $2 from your credit card and it will be soon refunded back to you in paypal. I don't see any problem in doing it. Also as a verified account you will get more priviledges than an unverified account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
kevinll



Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 am

I also have an account which is not verified, it can recieve money. However i know it is not convenient for deal with the large amount money. I will verify it, at that time it will be no prblem. And i think when i pass the verificaion my account will be safer than before. So i should verify it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paypal Verification   

Back to top Go down
 
Paypal Verification
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old tests verification

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss About Computers  :: Currency Exchanger :: Paypal-
Jump to: