Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM

Go down 
+2
Bambie
Akarshan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarshan

AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM Empty
PostSubject: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 am

I know this site is a scam, but I come back to this site at least once in month. They do send email to me also. Only the thing I have done is I have marked any mail from this site as scam.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 am

I had stopped visiting this site, after my friend's request for payout was not approved. She had reached her $75 ad had requested for her payout. What was very sad is, her request was never approved and another thing is, she was never able to log-in into her AWSurveys.com account, too. She ever wrote to the admin but no reply at all.. It's totally a real scam site...
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Well i've realized that not a single person has said anything good about this site especially in the areas of their payout. To bad the site is now a scam.
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 am

These types of sites are required to be punished by the international laws. I heard that this site is running their business since long. But nobody so far has taken any action to them? They do not pay any members still they are continuing. Only god can save this world fro the clutches of these evil persons.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 am

Yea because the site is still up and running alot of people are stil trouping there and taking part in the survey there offer. How i wish they new that they're being deceived.
Back to top Go down
wasi90lk

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 pm

you don't lose money in that site, only time maybe. i don't know why admin is still keeping the domain and running the scam, it costs him money i guess.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 pm

This has been a scam from the very start and I don't know why some other peole still invite people to join this site. Well at least we are well informed that this site is really scam and is really no good.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
polits

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 am

The only survery sites I hear good things about seem to be cashcrate and treasuretrooper. I have personally tried the last one but never put in the effort. Awsurveys is one that never seems to receive truly good reviews. I wish you luck finding better places to work for.
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 am

This site does not pay to its members, but I can find their ads on different sites, even in PTC ads. When this site has become a scam, then why the PTC sites are not banning their ads? They are still thriving their business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM   AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM Empty

Back to top Go down

AWSURVEYS.COM: A SCAM
Page 1 of 1