Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarshan

PostSubject: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 am

Yes, it has happened with me. I was acquainted with my old password. Then somebody advised me of changing the password frequently. One day I did that, Next day when I was trying to open my email account, I was unable to do so. It was telling me that, I am using incorrect password. I understood that, I have forgotten my password. Then I tried to curse myself, why at all I have changed my password? Who inspired me to do so? After a lot of struggle, when I could not retrieve my password, I used the forgotten wizard. There also, I have forgotten some basic answer. Actually it could have been, because of some spelling mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowking

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Well when i was new i used to forget password frequently.So i just made some changes to my habit and try to write them down.I have already lost my 3 mail account due to this one.I am sure that this wont happen with my new habit.
But writing down your pass is also not a secure method.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 am

I know that, you are in keen curiosity to know, how I have retrieved my password, when I had no option at all. I decided to open another account with them. While doing so, I came to know that the minimum character of password is six and maximum is twelve. So, what I did, I have used twenty characters, while changing my old password, but actually it had taken the first twelve characters. Immediately, I logged into my old account and was able to open my previous account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:12 am

I ve forgotten my password many times but i often use the forget my password feature to retrieve it back but in cases where i cannot remember the information required to retrieve them i just sign up for a new account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chardyme

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah I forgot sometimes my email address password a few times. But I also forgot other passwords that I've used in different websites that I've joined. Thankfully I was able to recover it and access the website again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am

Yes I have forgotten my email password because I am not perfect just like everybody else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?   

Back to top Go down

HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?
Page 1 of 1