Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarshan

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS Empty
PostSubject: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 am

I stay in a place, where supply is very irregular during the hot summer days. It becomes impossible for me to stay inside the room then. I have to come out from my room immediately, as staying inside the room during that time without supply will be very much horrible. Sometimes supply comes back after two to three hours. My small child gets much affected and I have to use a hand made item to give him some coolness.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 am

Hi,
There was no electric supply at the place where I live this morning for two hours. It is boring when there is no electric supply as I cannot access the Internet or use any electrical appliances.
Back to top Go down
Andi21

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

It is very cold in my room in sommer so I can use computer as normal I do when it is not summer.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Well i am at a place where electricity goes down in day time and that is why there are many things that can be done at that time and best one is sleep.
I can never imagine a day of summer afternoon when no electricity there and i am sitting in home.Man this is the worst part of day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

During night when supply goes, I can’t go out of the house, but I go to the roof. I take my child also on the roof. Because of the mosquito problem, I do not allow my child to sleep there, but otherwise sleeping on the roof in night during the hot summer days, is always very much pleasant. I have tried it before, and slept throughout the night very peacefully, on my roof, during the hotly summer days.
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 pm

I feel bad when the supply goes during the hot summer days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS   HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN THE SUPPLY GOES DURING THE HOT SUMMER DAYS
Page 1 of 1