Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?

Go down 
+5
Bambie
shadowking
forumplace
Norlac
Akarshan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarshan

DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:19 am

What do you think about this? Would you prefer your children to be given chocolate? I have heard that in some country they have banned chocolates for the small children. When my child asks for chocolate I give him a packet of chocolate biscuit. I also do not prefer to give chocolate to the small children.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 am

Right from my childhood days chocolate has been every child daily dreams and so i can't see any reason why it should be stopped now, beside when you consider the ingredients used in chocolate production you'll find out there're quite nutritous. Chocolate is good for growing children take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 am

Hi,

I think every children likes to eat chocolate. It is Ok for children to eat chocolate once in a while but not everyday. I still like to eat chocolate now.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Well everything is ok when taken in limit.I have seen that now a days there are many parents giving excess choclates to childrens just because they like that.
I hope this tendancy may fall of the all.
I am making the use of them only rarely and usually try to give fruits rather than choclates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 am

I think children should not be allowed to eat too much chocolates. Children can only eat chocolates in moderately, so that it won't affect their health. Besides that, too much chocolates can rots their teeth as well. I saw this articles in a Woman's magazine...
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 am

When I visit to my friend’s house, I carry some fruits for the small children there. Sometimes I carry half a dozen banana or two three mangoes. I have heard that chocolates destroy the enamel of teeth for the small children. By knowing this I can not give them that bad things. It also increases the worms in their stomach. Why to play with their health? I also expect that it is to be banned for the children below six years of age.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm

It is a common saying that too much of anything is bad and Yes to much of chocolate is bad. So the only thing that should be done is parent should control the rate of consumption of chocolate by their children.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 pm

There is nothing wrong for eating chocolates. Even adults love it right. Chocolates has of course has good things and bad things associate it with it. Of course too much chocolate is bad for your teeth and you will get fat, hehehe. And there are also advantage in eating chocolate, they say it can reduce the risk of you getting a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
polits

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 am

I been adviced to always pick dark chocolate over the lighter one because it has more less sugar in it. It is a healthier choice since the lack of sugar is made up for with higher amounts of cocoa which is the only real benefit I see in eating chocolate. Unfortunately, kids usually prefer something sweeter, no matter how healthy it is.
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 am

Yes I think chocolate is good for the children but bad for the dogs if you do not believe me do some research yourself.
Back to top Go down
kevinll

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Children like to eat chocolate, but i think i shoul control the quantity. It is not good for their teeth and etc. They can eat a little, if they really wanna we can give them other choise and play with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?   DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN? Empty

Back to top Go down

DO YOU THINK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN?
Page 1 of 1