Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Rules of the site EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Rules of the site EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rules of the site

Go down 
+4
tushant
bluesuccess
saurabh
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 pm

These are the rules of the forum .And the waring will be give only 3 times and the fourth time the person will be banned and the excuse wont be lisnted so please don’t even try to break the following rules of the site :-

1. no spamming

2. no double posting (report ASAP)

3. Please use the search function to locate any threads first before you post it, no duplicate thread

4. no foul or rude language

5. no hidden url, services like tinyurl are forbid here.

6. follow the following format to post or your thread will be delete.

7. no hijacking other people's thread. referral links are only for authors.

8. Programs without referral link on main thread will not be approve by us and will be delete immediately to prevent spam. Only Admin of the program are allowed to post link without referral link.

9. Program that had closed without notifying will also not be approve to avoid copy and paste material.

10. Programs must be in English or Chinese, or it won't be approve. Still you're allow to promote those programs in international folders.

thread: program name - program address *no description please*

what should be inside the thread:
1. payment processor supported
2. minimum payout
3. payment proof (if available)
4. other connected informations
5. your own reviews
Back to top Go down
https://talkaboutcash.forumotion.net
saurabh

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: hiiii   Rules of the site EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 am

hey friend i have joined this site but i want to know how much will this site pay me.....??...
Back to top Go down
bluesuccess
Admin

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 am

saurabh wrote:
hey friend i have joined this site but i want to know how much will this site pay me.....??...

hello saurabh the site will pay u 0.02$ to 0.05$ per valuable posting...i hope it will help your query...

THANKS
Back to top Go down
tushant

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:25 am

is their any request limit of posting i posted 2 post givve the money...?
Back to top Go down
bluesuccess
Admin

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 am

hi tushant u will definitely get paid first u have to complete 100 posts as soon as u complete or done with 100 postings send me a PM will process your payout request thanks...!!

queen
Back to top Go down
Bambie

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks for explaining more info here. I am still newbie and happy to get to know all those info. Do this site have any 'introduce yourself section'? It seems like i didn't saw it..
Back to top Go down
bluesuccess
Admin

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 am

you can make that thread....
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:12 am

Hi admin, is there a minimum post per day in your forum? So the minimum post to get the payout is 100 posts, seems to me like Goldentalk. Cool. How about the limit of post per day?
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
bluesuccess
Admin

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:21 am

chardyme wrote:
Hi admin, is there a minimum post per day in your forum? So the minimum post to get the payout is 100 posts, seems to me like Goldentalk. Cool. How about the limit of post per day?

ya the limit is 20 posts a per it means u can post 20 posts per day...!! within 10 days u will reach your payout...so i hope u are enjoying stay on this forum thanks...!!
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 am

Yeah, I'm enjoying it right now and it's kinda cool to make a limit of posting of 20 because some of the forums only gives 10-15 posts per day limit. I think your kinda nice to all of us. Good luck to this forum and hopefully it will be popular and become stable in the long run cheers
Back to top Go down
forumplace

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 am

Hi,
so the thread starter can post a referral link? What about those who post replies to threads?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 am

yes the threat starter can post a referal link in it
Back to top Go down
https://talkaboutcash.forumotion.net
forumplace

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 am

Admin wrote:
yes the threat starter can post a referal link in it

Hi, can someone who is not a thread starter and one who post replies post a referral link? Thanks

Is there a quick reply form in this forum so that I can reply right at the page without loading another page?
Back to top Go down
Bambie

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 pm

bluesuccess wrote:
you can make that thread....

Alright, i will create this thread in the community section. To make this site looks alive and friendly...Smile
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 am

Well we've got to make this forum alive at all times to be able to make a more interesting forum to be with and to be able to attract new members for this site
Back to top Go down
Norlac

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

I totally agree with you cos when the forum is lively new members would find it interesting and fun to be here, but first a journey of a thousand mile begins with one step. So let's see how far this step would lead us to!
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah, that's the spirit. We have to help the admin as well to make this forum a better place to discuss things that we like to discuss with other members of this forum and hope this forum will last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of the site
Page 1 of 1