Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.

Go down 
+2
forumplace
Norlac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Norlac

Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. Empty
PostSubject: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am

This is a social networking site, it pays on the first week of every month upon the accumulation of 400cp i.e contact point. No minimum payout just accumulate 400cp at the end of every month and you're good to go. The payment processor used here is alertpay. Join through this link http://www.ainetmix.com/norlac
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 am

Hi,

It is nice to have no minimum payout in the social networking website. However, what do we need to do to accumulate contact point? Just find new friends there?
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm

To accumulate points either you purchase some credit and use to advertise or use it to send sms worldwide or simply post, watch videos, view pictures and make comments e't.c
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Do this site welcome international members? Can we request them to pay by other payment processor, like Paypal or Liberty reserve? I felt these 2 payment processors are more convenient for me. Actually, i have an alertpay account but it's unverified yet. Can we use unverified alertpay account for receiving and sending money?
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 pm

The site accept international members and pays only via alertpay. Payment cannot be made to an unverified account.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Seems to be a good site to join but only pays through Alertpay. Well that's ok just need to verify my alertpay to be able to earn from this site. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Well i usually do not use alertpay.its been a ages since i left the ptc and start with the use of the new PTP and so no use of that to me.But still this is a good site to tryout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
bimal321

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 am

It seems to be great site. I want to try it once. I like to use alertpay for my payment. This site is for all international members. I have verified alertpay account so want to join this site for increase my earning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.   Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainetmix, ve fun and get paid.
Page 1 of 1