Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

shareapic - paid to upload image

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chardyme

chardyme

shareapic - paid to upload image Empty
PostSubject: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 am

Hey guys, have you tried using shareapic? Well by using shareapic you can earn as well. You can upload your payment proofs to them and they will provide you a mini-image which you can post in forums or blogs. When someone click the image it will be redirected to their website to view the whole image. And because of that you will credit with earnings.

You may want to try it out. Here's the link:
http://www.shareapic.net/ref.php?owner=chardyme
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 am

Hi,

I read from other forums that the earnings on Shareapic is low. Is it so? have you received payments from Shareapic? However, I think it is a genuinely paying website since it is around for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:24 pm

What is the minimum payout and what payment processor do they use?
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 am

Yeah it has low earning because it base its earning on the number of view that you receive for your image that you have uploaded. The minimum payout for this website is $20 and pay through paypal. Well I did not really intend to earn from this site but I only use their features just to store my payment proofs from them
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 pm

chardyme wrote:
Yeah it has low earning because it base its earning on the number of view that you receive for your image that you have uploaded. The minimum payout for this website is $20 and pay through paypal. Well I did not really intend to earn from this site but I only use their features just to store my payment proofs from them

Oh ok, the minimum payout of $20 is difficult to reach indeed. They are using this way to earn more revenue from those Ads they placed in shareapic. As a member will keep posting new pics on there everyday in hope of reaching payout earlier. They earn advertising higher revenue through cost per click or cost per impression when everyone visits their website in return they give out penny to members. Some of them might not even reach payout but given up. This is a clever method.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Well you can just use this website as a tool in uploading images and generate mini-image for you to posts in your blogs, website and forums. That is the only purpose that I am using this website's features and it is just a bonus factor if I will be able to reach payout and get paid by this website.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Well is there any way to generate small or mini image.If so can you tell me how to do that.I can use this service then.I know how does it works but was thinking that it will work only with the links and not image.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Yes there is shadowking. All you have to do is go to your gallery and get the image you want to make a mini-image. Then select it then select generate link for the image. After that, the website will provide you options to display your image, in full image for easy viewing, mini-image for your website and forum posting. And just copy the script they generated and you are ready to go to post your image to different websites and forums
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 am

chardyme wrote:
Yes there is shadowking. All you have to do is go to your gallery and get the image you want to make a mini-image. Then select it then select generate link for the image. After that, the website will provide you options to display your image, in full image for easy viewing, mini-image for your website and forum posting. And just copy the script they generated and you are ready to go to post your image to different websites and forums
Oh thanks for the info buddy.I have one more query about this site.Does it accept the international members too.I mean if they accept from the whole world then no worries for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am

Of course it's open to international members the only headache i see they is if you ever happen to reach their minimum payout you must own a paypal account for you to receive your payments and besides from my calculation if you are really interested in earning there, your images must be viewed 100,000 times.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Well you don't technically do much in this website to earn, all you have to do is upload your image and let others view it. At a good side of this you can also use their services to be able show your images to other people and even payment proofs to different forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image Empty

Back to top Go down

shareapic - paid to upload image
Page 1 of 1