Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Which way of earning money online do you like?

Go down 
+6
Bambie
chardyme
Norlac
shadowking
Andi21
forumplace
10 posters
AuthorMessage
forumplace

Which way of earning money online do you like? Empty
PostSubject: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

What kind of online earning program do you prefer?
There are many ways you can use to earn money online such as pay to post, pay to click, get paid to fill surveys, complete tasks, play games, use search engine, blogging, buying and selling website, affiliate program.

Personally, I prefer get paid to post and complete simple tasks. These are the only two kinds of program where I have been paid.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Andi21

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm

I like earning with paid survery, paid to post forums, HYIPs and own business opportunities because they bring the most money for me.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Well personally i like the paid to post and then paid to complete contests.
I am not that mucha ctive on net and that is why i think it will be hard for me to make more money by posting on net.
But still i try to manage it.
Rest if here anyone here who can tell me other than google adsense earning then i can use that to see about to earn from my blogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:57 am

Out of all the online earning opportunities that're available online am limited to few of them. So far i earn only from paid to post forums. Looking to diversify soon.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Well I am more active now in Paid to post forums that I've joined and I'm earning well from them I think and I am contented with what I am earning right now. Not big but it will do. I do a couple of PTC sometimes and some HYIPs. But I am really more on PTPs.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 am

I prefer paid to post and paid to click. They are more easily for me since, i am quite busy with my offline job. So, i am only able to online when i am free. Eventhough, i don't really earned much from my online activities, but at least i can use them to help pay-off my internet bill. Recently, i am also trying to invest in some hyip sites, as another side income....
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Now a days i am getting bored with the posting works .I know we can earn some money from them but still now i want to move ahead.The main problem for me is the paypal verification.I am using paypal since last year and everytime it asks for verification for geting domain and all.I wish i can start a PTP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Well yeah sometimes it gets bored to post on PTP forums but still I enjoy it because I earn from it. Well PTP forums are my source of money making and it provides me money that I can invest in HYIPs that I joined. And so far it works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah, i also agreed that through earning from ptp, we can use it for investment in hyip sites. Because ptp provide higher earning as compared to ptc earning, which is too low to help us earned for hyip investments...
Back to top Go down
studentathlete

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Big G works for me pretty good, still. Infolinks is one, too.
Back to top Go down
http://galwinfabian.com/
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi studentatlhlete, I wonder what is Big G and Infolinks are? And how do you earn from those stuffs?

Well for Bambie, yes PTP is a good way to earn money and the money you earn from this can be invested in HYIPs. It works very well with me.
Back to top Go down
wasi90lk

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:42 pm

i think money cyclers are really good when it comes to making quick bucks, hyip sites are good too but you will need to invest in the right sites. paid to post forums are good but you don't get much and you have to work hours after hours to get a decent amount of money.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 am

The major limitation am having while trying to earn from other program online is that i don't owe a paypal account and this has prevented me from capitalizing on alot of other opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Andi21

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 pm

If paid to post forums pays an acceptable payrate and we would be active daily, we sometimes can reach payout limit after a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Norlac wrote:
The major limitation am having while trying to earn from other program online is that i don't owe a paypal account and this has prevented me from capitalizing on alot of other opportunities.

Well Norlac, you really have to make a paypal account to be able to maximize your earning capability online. It is a must to have at least 2 or 3 reliable payment processors for all online money makers.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 am

I agree with you chardyme am currently working on seeing to it that a solution is reached but i know it will take me a while before i finally succeed in sorting this out but till then i have to make do with what i have.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Hey Norlac, have you get your own paypal account now? Well it will be very helpful for you to have one for many online oppurtunities to earn requires a paypal account. So I suggest you get one already Smile
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

The only way of earning online that I like is paid to click wesbites because they are the only who have paid me when the rest pay me I will like them.
Back to top Go down
bimal321

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:25 am

Yes, sometime I get bore while posting in PTP forum but enjoying other time. I like to work in survey sites and PTP sites for earning because these sites are quite easy for earning than other sites, I don't like PTC sites which gives us money by clicking ads because most of that sites are fraud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which way of earning money online do you like?   Which way of earning money online do you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which way of earning money online do you like?
Page 1 of 1