Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mylot - www.mylot.com

Go down 
+9
shadowking
Norlac
Akarshan
forumplace
Bambie
chardyme
wonderful1
wasi90lk
darksorrow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chardyme

chardyme

Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Wow earning 1 dollar a day in mylot? Well I think that will so much effort to do and achieve that goal my friends. And in a month you will be receiving payouts from them and that will be way cool. But I don't think that will be possible in mylot. You will exhaust yourself making too much effort to get 1 dollar a day.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah, seems like i had to wait for another month, to receive my payout from Mylot. Because their page navigate very slow, so i had to wait quite long to be able to posting another reply. Yes, i do felt exhaust if i was to spend all my time doing posting in Mylot only..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Though there are many topics and discussions to post in mylot it is really very tiring because how much harder you try you will just ean cents in a day and that is not cool to me. Well I will just visit this site from time to time and post some and maybe someday I will not noticed that I have reach the payout. Because if you think of earning from this site I think you will just get frustrated trying.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Yeah, i had tried to do posting in this site as much as possible but my earning just didn't goes as much as i had hoped for. I only managed to earn around 30 cents per day. I am still lack of $1 to reach the minimum payout by tomorrow. Seems like, i will have to wait for next month to get my payout from this site....
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 am

Bambie wrote:
Yeah, i had tried to do posting in this site as much as possible but my earning just didn't goes as much as i had hoped for. I only managed to earn around 30 cents per day. I am still lack of $1 to reach the minimum payout by tomorrow. Seems like, i will have to wait for next month to get my payout from this site....

That is the worst part of mylot means you wont get much there as there are many posters and earning goes low.Many people usually takes around 2 to 3 months there.I am making there money at the same rate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 am

I had tried to earn through completing tasks to reach the minimum payout, but no tasks available at this moment. That's the worse part. Without completing any tasks, i felt it's very difficult to reach that minimum payout. I will just only able to reach my payout by next week, through posting in discussions.......
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 am

well there are many tasks there only at the night time.usually i see those taks at that time only.In day time there are usually no tasks as they are already over till that time.
So better try different times and then you can get the exact time of adding the tasks there.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm

I have never tried doing a task in mylot? Is it a good way to earn from mylot? Is it more beneficial to all members doing some tasks? Well I will have to look on this tasks and I hope that I can have some profit from it.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:46 am

Well, through completing those tasks, you are able to earn more from mylot. If you only depend on posting in discussions, you won't be able to earn a good income from mylot. You better try to complete some tasks there and you will see your income added up very fast and easily reach your payout...
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Thanks bambie for this advise, well I will certainly try this task from mylot and maybe it could really boost my earnings from mylot.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 am

But, so far, i haven't saw any writing or searching tasks recently. All the tasks that available is only ptc tasks. Which i can't join because i had been a member with all those sites. I am still waiting for those tasks, which can earn a good income from completing them...
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 pm

I just got there and saw that there were two tasks that were nonptc so i think there are some tasks till now.I am not active there so i am not gone complete them.Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 pm

I see, I hope I could see some more active task in there that I can be able to join and easily earn to increase my earnings in mylot.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:55 am

Today, i checked the task section and didn't saw any task yet. Seems not tasks available yet. This month i am unable to reach my payout because i lack of 70 cetns. Nevermind, next month i can receive more... Smile
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow only 70 cents short, well that's ok it is just a little more work for you Bambie and you will be able to reached the payout this month. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 am

Bambie at last you are finally approaching the payout limit, it must have been a very long and hectic period.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Push push push...a little more hardwork and she's almost there. Well good luck to bambie and I hope she can reach the payout at least around 3-5 more days if she will stay active in mylot. Go go go dear..
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:13 pm

$2.11 is the money I have made in this paid to post website this means I just need $7.89 to reach the minimum payout which is $10.00.
Back to top Go down
kean

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 am

i've already had my share of mylot I thought it was pretty much the only get paid to post on the forum and then I found this! and i'm super pumped to get some extra cash in. Smile
Back to top Go down
kevinll

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:52 am

Oh, really, i can write my habit, interesting and current affairs and so on in my free time. And i can get more opinion from other members. But my earning is not high, it is no problem. If i have some problem which i wanna solve i can ask other members here. Recently i soved some problems about computer and earning online.
Back to top Go down
bimal321

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:17 am

Thanks for this forum, but it is too hard to make $10 by posting for cashout. All though rates are quite good than other forums, if admin decrease the minimum payout amount than many new members will get attractive toward this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylot - www.mylot.com   Mylot - www.mylot.com - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mylot - www.mylot.com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2