Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5

Go down 
+6
Norlac
saizo6
salmah
chardyme
Bambie
forumplace
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forumplace

2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 Empty
PostSubject: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am

www.scavengercash.net/forum

This is a pay to post forum that is paying out 2.5 cents per post. I have been paid $6 by this forum through Paypal. The minimum payout is $5. You will also earn money for referral active members to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Are there many topics where we can do posting? We can do how many posting per day in this site? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 am

Bambie wrote:
Are there many topics where we can do posting? We can do how many posting per day in this site? Very Happy

Hi,

Please take note that not all sections in Scavengercash are paid section. There is no limit in the number of posts you can make per day. You can start new useful threads there so that it benefit everyone as members have topics to reply to. Join it as it is a genuinely paying forum.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm also a member of scavengercash.net but never reached the payout since I was not fully active on that site. So there is no limit in posting, hmm..not that is interesting. I might get active some time there and find for myself if they will pay. Anyway, what happen to the 0.0975 post rate?
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 pm

chardyme wrote:
I'm also a member of scavengercash.net but never reached the payout since I was not fully active on that site. So there is no limit in posting, hmm..not that is interesting. I might get active some time there and find for myself if they will pay. Anyway, what happen to the 0.0975 post rate?

Hi,
The 0.0975 post rate is postponed as there is not much support. You will also earn money if your referrals are active.
Not all sections are paid sections. I just post in the General Discussion section most of the time as this is where there is many threads to reply to.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:50 pm

forumplace wrote:
chardyme wrote:

Hi,
The 0.0975 post rate is postponed as there is not much support. You will also earn money if your referrals are active.
Not all sections are paid sections. I just post in the General Discussion section most of the time as this is where there is many threads to reply to.

I see, yeah they have referrals earning as well and infact I have already referred 2 members from there but I don't know if they are active there anymore. Well I will try to work on that forum maybe later after here. cheers

Thanks for the info forumplace
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 am

forumplace wrote:
Bambie wrote:

Hi,

Please take note that not all sections in Scavengercash are paid section. There is no limit in the number of posts you can make per day. You can start new useful threads there so that it benefit everyone as members have topics to reply to. Join it as it is a genuinely paying forum.

Wow, it's quite interesting site, since we can do posting unlimited. But, can i know, what section is non paying section in Scavengercash? Any infraction system?
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 am

Well I'm also new to scavengercash.net and I don't have any idea right now what are paying and non-paying thread in that forum. As for me I just go on the Get Paid section which is a sure paying thread.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 am

chardyme wrote:
Well I'm also new to scavengercash.net and I don't have any idea right now what are paying and non-paying thread in that forum. As for me I just go on the Get Paid section which is a sure paying thread.

Hi, the paying or non paying sections in the forum are labeled.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:15 am

Then, it won't be a problem for us to do posting. At least, if we want to get paid more, then we will do more posting in get paid section. I will visit this site when i got the free time...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salmah

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:11 am

I already join under you.Is it really really pay?
How much minimum and how many days to wait
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 am

salmah wrote:
I already join under you.Is it really really pay?
How much minimum and how many days to wait

Hi, thank you for joining Scavengercash under me. The minimum payout is $5 through Paypal or Alertpay. The forum pays out twice a month. It pays around starting and middle of the month. You may have to wait for a few days after the payout date to receive the money in Paypal or Alertpay.
Back to top Go down
saizo6

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 am

I guess my account got deleted again. This is the second time. scratch I'm going to give this site one more try.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:12 am

saizo6 wrote:
I guess my account got deleted again. This is the second time. scratch I'm going to give this site one more try.

Hi, what is the reason that your account at the forum was deleted? I want to know so that I don't risk of getting my account being deleted. Thanks
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 am

Well I have been having a hard time sometimes whenever I login to this forum here. I can't login and then I have to reset my password all over again. Though I'm almost half way to payout, well let's see if they will pay met.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:11 am

chardyme wrote:
Well I have been having a hard time sometimes whenever I login to this forum here. I can't login and then I have to reset my password all over again. Though I'm almost half way to payout, well let's see if they will pay met.

Hi, I wonder what is the problem that cause difficulty in logging into your forum account? I never have any problem in logging in.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 am

What other payment processor do they accept apart from paypal and beside is the administrative work there recommendable?
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Norlac wrote:
What other payment processor do they accept apart from paypal and beside is the administrative work there recommendable?

Hi,
I have only requested payout through Paypal. Maybe Alertpay or E-gold is also available. However, I am not positively sure about this information. You can check it out at the forum or ask the Administrator. I have never work on the administrative work and I don't know about it. I just earn by posting in Scavengercash.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:04 am

Sounds quite interesting site for earning after hearing description from all of you. . But, i haven't got the time to visit this site yet. There are too many sites that i need to do posting. Maybe, i will visit this site after i had request payout and stop posting in other low paying site...
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Checked out the site and to my disappointment there use only one payment processor, which is not fair to me.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Well the forum is ok with me. I think I can live working on that forum. Though the post rate is a little bit low but I think it will do. So far I am half way through the minimum payout and I hope I could reached it soon.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:56 am

chardyme wrote:
Well the forum is ok with me. I think I can live working on that forum. Though the post rate is a little bit low but I think it will do. So far I am half way through the minimum payout and I hope I could reached it soon.

Hi, I think post rate of 2.5 cents is considered reasonable when compared to forum such as Mylot and Makemoneykingdom. Do you know any other forum with rate higher than 2.5 cents? Please share them. Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 am

I had visited this site and found it is quite an interesting site for doing posting. I will surely join when i had claim my payout from other site. At this moment, i am doing posting in many sites, so i don't have the extra time to do psting in this site....
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 am

Well you can just post here with your spare time from other forums. I am not also that active in this forum and I just post and visit from time to time and little by little I am earning some points.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 pm

I have just joined that forum and do not know wethere i will be able to reach the payout there or not.
I just saw that they postponed the highest paid day there.I was excited for that one.I hope soon or later there will be more and more traffic than expected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5   2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5 Empty

Back to top Go down

2.5 cents per post and minimum payout of $5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next