Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Introduce yourself.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Introduce yourself....

Go down 
+5
Norlac
forumplace
marifra
chardyme
Bambie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambie

Introduce yourself.... Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Hope i had posted this topic in the correct section. Hope every new member will start to introduce yourself to the forum. To make the forum more fun and enjoy while doing posting here. At least we can get to know each other as well. Happy posting and gain some new knowledge as well..

Well, i am Bambie. I get to know this site from MYHYIP.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 am

Hi all, I'm chardyme from the Philippines and I've known this forum through another new forum name Fikiza which is also made from forumotion

Good luck to all of us and enjoy posting here and let's make this forum a successful one. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Hello
I'm marifra, coming from France. I've started clicking on Pay to click sites on december 2008 and then I've started to invest on Hyip from march 2009 with my PTC earnings.
i'm happy to join this forum and wish it will have same succes than GoldenTalk.
Best regards to all
marifra
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi all,

I get to know about Talkaboutcash through goldentalk. Let's work together to make this forum more vibrant and attract more members. Laughing
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 am

Hi manifra, hi forumplace,

My hopes are also with you that this forum will also do well much like goldentalk. Good luck to all of us and let's make this forum a good place to discuss things.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 am

Hi am norlac, hoping for a successfull outing here and to be part of the success of this forum.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 am

Hi Norlac, welcome to this forum and thank you for being my referrals. Good luck and enjoy your stay here in this forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Well i am ravi from india.I am usually doing some posting job to make some doantions to some poor childrens as i am still making study and can not do that with my offfline earning.
I feel like this forum may help me somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:54 am

Welcome to the forum ravi and hopefully your dreams of helping the poor would be accomplish. Good luck on your study.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi Ravi (shadowking) welcome to talkaboutcash forum and I hope that you will enjoy your stay in this forum. Well goodluck to you and happy posting and earning.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

chardyme wrote:
Hi Ravi (shadowking) welcome to talkaboutcash forum and I hope that you will enjoy your stay in this forum. Well goodluck to you and happy posting and earning.
Thanks for the warm welcome buddy.I am gone stay here for really some time and hope that this forum grows ahead,Also the site need a good support from us.
YOu are a senior member here and i think you can guide us all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah, this forum needs support and hopefully every members will contribute in this forum. Well I am one of the first member in this forum, so I guess that makes me senior above others. Hehehe. Well I hope I can be of help to all members and to all who will join this forum. Again, welcome to talkaboutcash forum.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 am

Hi to everyone,

Hope that we all will gain good knowledge as well as earning some income from this site. Hope this site will keep on growing and growing and become an international forum, as well... Have a nice stay in this forum..... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
studentathlete

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi! I'm Galwin, I saw this site from chardyme's post in another forum. All the best!
Back to top Go down
http://galwinfabian.com/
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Galwin, how are you doing and welcome to talkaboutcash forum and thank you for being part of my referral and for trusting me about joining this forum. Well I hope that you will enjoy your stay in this forum and I hope that you will participate in discussions and make this forum more interesting each and everyday. Good luck and happy posting cheers
Back to top Go down
polits

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:07 am

I'm polits, got referred here from mylot, wishing all members here have a great time. I hope to be helpful around here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am

Hi my name is Christopher Cruz I am from the United States Of America but I currently live in Mexico with my mother one stepsister and a stepbrother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself....   Introduce yourself.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss About Computers  :: General Talk :: Community Talk-
Jump to: