Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
mylot discussion site EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
mylot discussion site EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

mylot discussion site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chardyme

chardyme

mylot discussion site Empty
PostSubject: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 am

myLot.com -
get paid by participating in discussions, uploading pictures and referring friends

Do you want to get paid by just participating in forums posting messages, uploading pictures and referring friends?This website will pay you just by doing these:
- Use mylot, post discussions, respond to discussions.
- Uploading pictures or images relevant to the topic / discussion.
- Referring friends to join under your account

Payment method:Payment is via Paypal
Minimum cashout is $10.

The more you refer, the easier to earn because you’ll also earn overrides from your referrals as well.

Here are some tips:
- Make it a habit to myLot at least once a day. This will make your account to remain active. Inactive/dormant account will gradually lose their earnings because myLot’s system purges all old inactive/dormant topics/discussions.
- Create topics that are easy to answer but with essence. Nothing wrong with creating topics that are well-thought of but here in myLot, I have observed that those topics that are easier to respond to gets the most responses. Sometimes even the silly/worthless topics get plenty of responses but these does not guarantee that it’ll fetch a lot of money. Only myLot knows the algorithm in computing your earnings. The bottomline is, you can just post anything whatever you have in mind as long as it is not violating the myLot guidelines.
- Respond right away to all the responses you received in your created topic. This way, your topic will be brought to the latest thread of topics and more people will notice it hence more people will possibly respond to your topic.
- Try to always post images to all your topics and replies. Make sure that what you are posting is relevant to the topic or to your reply.
- Advertise so you can get referrals. You’ll earn from them as well.
- Create new friends and add them to you friends list. Make it a habit also to post replies to your friends and referrals discussions. They may do the same to you.
- As for the other guidelines (the DOs and Don’ts) of myLot, you may check out http://www.mylot.com/o/topguidelines.aspx

Here's the link:
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=chardyme

See you there.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 am

Hi,

Nice tips you have about posting on Mylot. I will use some of your tips as I am having a hard time in reaching first payout.
"This tip from you is helpful:
Respond right away to all the responses you received in your created topic. This way, your topic will be brought to the latest thread of topics and more people will notice it hence more people will possibly respond to your topic."

Sometimes I wonder how to get to the latest thread of topic.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Well someone had to response to your topic so it would be put in the latest. But since you can't control the members to answer you thread, maybe you can response to your own thread to put it back on top. Hahaha, but I think this idea is pathetic, it simply means your discussion thread is meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 am

Well, you ideas seems quite interesting. But, i will never do that way. It makes my first discussion seems meaningless. It's better to comment to those who had reply to your discussion earlier, then automatic your topic will be emerge again. I always do that way and got a few more new replies.....
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 am

Yeah I just make a meaningless idea to keep your discussions active. Haha, anyways, you can just focus on other things like responding to topics that interest you and I believe that you have to really make a meaningful and interesting topic to be able to have a meaningful discussion from your thread.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi,
I find it troublesome and time consuming to post in Mylot in return for low post rates. It is not worth working there. As you see, when we want to provide a response to a discussion we must click the button and be linked to another page, then after posting we are transferred to the tags section. Who knows after these, we are sometimes asked whether we would like to add this topic under our interest. We are going from mountain to mountain just for 1 cent whereby they must have earned a lot through cost per impression advertisements on the website.

On the other hand, we just need to post in the quick reply form in most forum to make a post. Just one step. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Well I am still working on it and I think I have earned big amount already to stop working on mylot. Maybe I'll just keep on working in this site and hopefully I can reached the payout someday and then that will be the time that I will stop working on mylot.
Back to top Go down
polits

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

The site seems legit and I have managed to reach payout amount. I will let you guys know if I get to cash out later on the payday. The easiest way to get earn seems to be to help other members so they return the favor. You earnings may not be as easy to find out as it is on forums but I've seen other members make as much as $100 dollars at this place.
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 am

$2.07 is the money I have made in this paid to post website this means i just need $7.93 to reach the minimum payout which is $10.00.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mylot discussion site   mylot discussion site Empty

Back to top Go down

mylot discussion site
Page 1 of 1