Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times

Go down 
+3
forumplace
salmah
chardyme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chardyme

chardyme

I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times Empty
PostSubject: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 am

Hello guys, just want to share to you my earnings from goldentalk.com forum:

I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times 017765703

I have been paid 9 times already and still counting as long as goldentalk is around.
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
salmah

PostSubject: congrts then   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 am

congrats... whats your secret or any tips for me to get paid too lol!
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 pm

well stay as active as you can in goldentalk and post quality post and I'm sure you will reach the payout as well my friend. I saw you in goldentalk already, well good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi,

I have only been paid once by Goldentalk. The amount was $2 plus. Some members get higher payout per 100 posts. I will try to improve the quality of my posts in future. I am still 20 posts to reach second payout.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Well you just need to make a nice threads and topics with good quality inputs on it. I recently earned $5 as my maximum earning from goldentalk and I'm really glad about it, so keep up the good work on that forum :cheer:
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 am

Hi,

I am now waiting for my second payment from Goldentalk. I hope that I will get higher rate this time. Higher post rate will encourage me to post more often there.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:40 pm

I have been paid for the 10th time and now waiting for my 11th payment to arrive. I really love goldentalk and it is truly the best forum I have ever joined.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:09 am

I ve just signed up for that site and hopefully i'll also start testifying like you guys are.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:54 am

Hi Norlac, you have manage to post your own thread about being paid by goldentalk so you really had manage to reach the payout and been paid. Well congratulations as well to you and keep the good job going
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey guys I have received another payment from goldentalk and it is already my 12th payment received from them and I earned $5 this time. Very cool forum.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:09 am

I have just reached the minimum post required to reach payout there and hopefully i will be paid soon. So congrats to you on your numerous earning receive and looking forward to more of them.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:29 am

Congratulate to you all for being able to earn a good income from this site. I had also received my first pay from this site. They also pay me $5 for my 100 posts. I am quite happy to see such a good rate that they are giving to their members....
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah, congrats Bambie, well done and I think you are doing a good job since you got $5 earnings from goldentalk. It only means that you are posting quality posts in that forum. COngratulations to all of us...
Back to top Go down
polits

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 am

This site looks promising. Would you tell me how many posts you made in order to reach that payout level? Do you have to post only on specific topics? Does the site accept international members? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 am

I've received my first payment from Golden Talk Forum. I'm posting mainly on payment proof as I'm not fluent in english. It's not always easy to write on forum.

API 7/10/2009 18:28 17144277 U3943563 (GoldenTalk) + $2.02

Best regards
marifra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times   I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been paid by Goldentalk 9 times
Page 1 of 1