Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WWW.SOCINTS.COM

Go down 
+3
saizo6
forumplace
Akarshan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarshan

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:26 am

It is another social site, where you get around 90 points daily to do anything. You can earn from the lottery and other things. When you accumulate 7500 points, you can ask for a 10$ paypal credit in your account.
http://www.Socints.com/Main.cfm?SR=ANJAN
Back to top Go down
forumplace

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi,

It seems to be difficult to earn money through Lottery since it is depends on luck.
Back to top Go down
saizo6

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Hmmm...I checked the site out but it looks really confusing. I had no idea what was going on. And there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity, at least not that I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 am

Well I am a member of this social networking site as well and I never really have benefits received from this site. What I do with my points is I deposited them to buy lottery for the paypal money. Well so far I don't have the luck to won that lottery. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
Akarshan

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:41 am

I am never interested in any gambling or lottery. But I have seen, to earn from this site I have to purchase a lottery ticket by using a considerable points. If the luck gives you company, then there is a chance of winning something. Though I have never purchased any lottery tickets, here I had to purchase lottery tickets thrice to earn something. I was compelled to do so, because there is no other way to use your points. Earning everyday a maximum of 100 points will not easily make you to reach 7500 points which can be used then to purchase a 10$ pay pal credit into your account.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 am

I wonder i much it is to actually purchase the minimum credit before you can start earning from such site. Is the effort you put into it worth it if yes no problem o!. Carry on and hope for better luck as you partake there.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Well by just visiting the site daily you can earn points from it. Haha, anyways, you just need to be active on this website to be able to get more credits.
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 am

I do not have any hope in this site of earning a single penny. I am quite disappointed for the earning from this site. It is really a difficult job, to stay and active for such a prolonged period. Without lottery, or raffle ticket system I can never gain something from this site. So, I have decided for not to visit this site regularly.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:17 am

Well I just use this site to socialize with other people and have fun and I never think that I will earn from this site but still I get some benefits in joining this website.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Well let me do some calculations.if we are active daily for 83 days then we will get that 10$.Man this deal is too much for people.We need so many days to reach payout from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Well I as I say, I don't care about earning on this website and I feel I am benefiting from this website not through a form of money but making friends and socializing. I visit this site from time to time only.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Welll there are many sites where you can make friends and even in a better way so why there is to choose this one as only because there is some earning then there are other good sites like mypage5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 pm

I have my own reason for staying that social networking site. For now I don't want to share it with you guys but I think you will figure it out someday. And you can also do that in any paying or non-paying social networking sites. Right now for me , it is a good place to stay and make friends.
Back to top Go down
chicanorapfreak

chicanorapfreak

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 am

24 is the number of points I have in this paid to I do not know website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.SOCINTS.COM   WWW.SOCINTS.COM Empty

Back to top Go down

WWW.SOCINTS.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss About Computers  :: Get Paid To :: Forum site-
Jump to: