Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wasi90lk

alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN Empty
PostSubject: alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN   alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:35 pm

check here: http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/fsb/0802/gallery.paypal_alternatives.fsb/3.html

it's one of the 5 paypal alternatives according to CNN. i have to agree, alertpay provides some great services just like paypal.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN   alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 am

Alertpay offer similar services as paypal but most online shopping site are yet to start accepting alertpay as an alternative means of payment and this to me is the major setback that alertpay is suffering right now.
Back to top Go down
polits

PostSubject: Re: alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN   alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

I mostly see alertpay being accepted at ptc sites too. If a giant online retailer started using it, then the claim of it being a proper alternative would hold up better. None the less, they seem to be a valued ecurrency.
Back to top Go down
bimal321

PostSubject: Re: alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN   alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 am

Yes, now a days alertpay is being popular, many online sites accept alertpay. We can see many forum and other sites used alertpay method of payment. Services are similar as Paypal. I hope, in future many new user of alertpay will increase due to its good service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN   alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN Empty

Back to top Go down

alertpay - a paypal alternative according to CNN
Page 1 of 1