Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk

Go down 
+5
Akarshan
Admin
Bambie
chardyme
forumplace
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forumplace

Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk Empty
PostSubject: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi,

Not all sections in this form are paid section.

1 GET$ = $0.01

Post rate varies from each section.
It varies from 0.5 GET$ to 3 GET$.

50 GET$ to cash out for LR -10% fee
50 GET$ to cash out for Perfectmoney +5%
100 GET$ to cash out for Paypal -20%

www.globalearntalk.com/forums
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm a member of this forum as well but not really that active. I only post there when I have time and I like to post from there. The system is so slow because of too many advertisement. But still I visit it from time to time
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 pm

chardyme wrote:
I'm a member of this forum as well but not really that active. I only post there when I have time and I like to post from there. The system is so slow because of too many advertisement. But still I visit it from time to time

Hi,

I also hardly post in Globalearntalk as the website is slow loading and with many advertisements.
The post rates in some sections are not very attractive. However, it is a genuinely paying forum as I saw quite many payment proofs.
I will post some more posts so that I can request for payout this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 am

Sure forumplace, please do post some payment proofs for this forum. I also think it is a good PTP site but I just don't like the speed of accessing their site because of so many advertisements displays
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:46 am

Can let me know, what's the actual cashout rate in GET now? Is it still at minimum 250GET$ and maximum is 500GET$? I am quite confused when i saw you write 50GET$ cashout for LR....Since, i am using LR in this site...
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 am

Bambie wrote:
Can let me know, what's the actual cashout rate in GET now? Is it still at minimum 250GET$ and maximum is 500GET$? I am quite confused when i saw you write 50GET$ cashout for LR....Since, i am using LR in this site...

I believe you need to have 500GET = $5 to be able to request for your payout for this forum, Am I right forumplace?
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 am

chardyme wrote:
Sure forumplace, please do post some payment proofs for this forum. I also think it is a good PTP site but I just don't like the speed of accessing their site because of so many advertisements displays

Hi chardyme,

I don't have any payment proofs yet as I have not request payout yet. However, I meant that I saw payment proofs of other members in Globalearntalk's forum itself. You can check it out in the forum. I agree that the website is slow loading as there are many advertisements.
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 am

Bambie wrote:

Hi,
According to the information given on this page, http://www.globalearntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10847, the minimum payout is 50 GET. Correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

I see, I undertand now forumplace. Well we will just have to check it out from time to time so our points will keep moving. The slowness of their site is really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 am

forumplace wrote:
Bambie wrote:

Hi,
According to the information given on this page, http://www.globalearntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10847, the minimum payout is 50 GET. Correct me if I am wrong.

The minimum payout has changed and the minimum payout now is 250 gets
Back to top Go down
https://talkaboutcash.forumotion.net
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 am

Admin wrote:
forumplace wrote:
Bambie wrote:

Hi,

Hi,
There are several source of information about the minimum payout on globalearntalk. Hence, I am a bit unsure. Can you provide me with the link to the minimum payout information on GET and other latest updates about payout? thanks
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

PostSubject: Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 am

I think it is the best social site which pays regularly to its members. If you have attained 250 gold coins then you can ask for a payment. I have already asked my first payment and waiting for that. Nice site and I recommend people to try this site
Back to top Go down
forumplace

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:45 am

Akarshan wrote:
I think it is the best social site which pays regularly to its members. If you have attained 250 gold coins then you can ask for a payment. I have already asked my first payment and waiting for that. Nice site and I recommend people to try this site

Hi,

Then I am only halfway to pay out since I have only accumulated 103 GET point. I will work harder in posting and hope that I can reach payout next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 am

forumplace wrote:
Admin wrote:
forumplace wrote:
Bambie wrote:

Hi,

Hi,
There are several source of information about the minimum payout on globalearntalk. Hence, I am a bit unsure. Can you provide me with the link to the minimum payout information on GET and other latest updates about payout? thanks

I had also request for my payout and now waiting to receive my payment from GET. Had anyone join in the $0.80 posting contest? It's quite interesting..Well, here's the link to the new rules of payout in GET :
http://www.globalearntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Pls clarify how many post you've got to make to get 1gets, cos it's a bit confusing and do they pay through liberty reserve.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 pm

The minimum payout is now 250GET points and so far I have 100+GET points. It is somehow disappointing because last time I check it was 100GET points to be able to request payout. Well anyways, just have to work on it more.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 am

Had anyone visit GET today? I tried to log-in to GET and got the message that GET is under maintenance again. Seems like GET is having quite a lot system problem recently...
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 am

Maybe they are having their system maintenance, well you just have to wait for some time before you check it out again. I think about an hour will do, after that check the site again if it is up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 am

Yeah, i just checked just a few minutes ago and it's running fine again. I am able to visit GET and do posting like usual again. Seems like, GET always do maintenance check to its site now...Hope it will stable for a long time...
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:46 am

Once again you forgot to drop the link to this great site and how my post makes 1get points beside what payment processor do they use.
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Well this is the best site for making some good money,I am using it since last some months and got a lots of payments from them.
The payout are easy to reach there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:32 am

Yeah, this site is good for earning some good income. Because there are many topics which you can do posting into it and able to reach your payout fast. Besides that, it's unlimited posting, which is another advantage to members to be able to reach their minimum payout....
Back to top Go down
Akarshan

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am

I think it is one of the good social site, which pay to its member sincerely. But one thing I do not understand. I have requested my first payout on 7th Jun and till 13th Jun, I am not paid. So many members, those who have requested their payout has got the payments. I think for paypal account, they takes a lot of time to pay. Anyway, after getting my first payment, then only I can request my second payment. I have reached nearer to that.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 am

Had you message mods or admin, asking why you are not getting paid? Had you got any infraction? Or maybe, they don't have much fund in paypal, so had to wait until got fund to be able to pay their members. That's why, i prefer to get paid through LR in GET.....
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:14 am

Well I hope that I will be able to reach the payout here in this forum though it is really hard to earn and the forum is just too slow because of many advertisements displayed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk   Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk Empty

Back to top Go down

Get paid to post forum- Globalearntalk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next