Discuss About Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi friends this site gonna tell you about a cool site where you gonna get paid for what you do .And this site will surely offer you a lot of contest in which you wont invest and in some you need to invest .So go for this forum site where you will enjoy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate for Blind People
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Kochi: Hot Spot of Investments”
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am by sosaese

» earn money 1$ per 20 post...from talkfrotrade.com
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am by showrov1993

» Good driving habit
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 am by bimal321

» Paying Strategies
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am by bimal321

» Alertpay money processor
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am by bimal321

» Paypal verification necessary?
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am by bimal321

» Paypal - why most of people choose paypal for payment
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am by bimal321

» Get daily paid
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 am by bimal321

» Handbag—Her total life
Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am by bimal321

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com

Go down 
+6
Norlac
forumplace
chardyme
saurabh
wasi90lk
darksorrow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowking

shadowking

Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 am

Bambie wrote:
shadowking wrote:
Well the staff there is good enough and they delete the unnecessary posts out there so many times you wont get any earning for those posts there.I think that is too much for a normal members.

Yeah, i also got a few posts being deleted, just because that thread had gone. I visit Goldentalk is to learn more about hyip investments, too. Sometimes, i also felt want to earn more through online, as much as possible. That's why, i want to visit Goldentalk. It's a good place to learn about investment plans....

Well there are mnay things that should be kept in mind as you post there.Like suppose somethreads are going to trash soon then you should not waste your time there and make posts somewhere else.so you wint loose earning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywebmasterblog.blogspot.com
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Well you have to post some quality post you know and do not post for the purpose of earning or easily reaching the payout because it lessen the integrity of goldentalk forum. Well I have received my 12th payment from goldentalk and I am really happy to be a member of this forum. Long live goldentalk forum cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chardyme.blogs.linkbucks.com
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 pm

congrats for you buddy seems like you are active on many forums.I have just got my first payout from them.I think there are some chances that i too can get a payment from them.SO how much time you spend online daily.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm

I think I am active in goldentalk for 4-5 hours a day or sometimes even more depends on my schedules. Well congrats too for receiving your first payout as well. Goodluck to you and keep on working.
Back to top Go down
Bambie

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:06 am

Well, you are lucky to be able to spend so much time in Goldentalk. I don't have much free time to online,so i take turn to visit every site that i had joined to do posting. Only, when i got more free time, then i will spend more time on Goldentalk to learn about hyip investment...
Back to top Go down
shadowking

shadowking

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Well i am getting only 2 hrs a day and that is the only time i am used to post on the forums.I have just started to be active there again but i donot expect more than one payment from them in one month.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 pm

I hardly have enough time to spend online but whenever am chanced i can stay online has long has possible and if need be but since i joined goldentalk i have learnt alot over a short period of time and yet my time is not enough.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Well that's ok, you don't really need to be online that much often in goldentalk, you just have to post as much as you can whenever you have the time to post there.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:17 am

Not just posting but also trying to ensure that it's quality posting that you are doing, if not at the end of the day you will be rewarded with minor cents.
Back to top Go down
chardyme

chardyme

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 pm

That's right Norlac, well actually I can reached payout in 2 days in Goldentalk or even a day but this time I ensure more length and quality post in that forum. At least all of my post are 2-3 lines. I wonder how much will I receive this time with such post quality. Well it took me almost 3-4 days to work on it so I hope that this could be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Norlac

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 am

It's not that easy to earn more than 5cents per post in goldentalk no matter how long your post is you will still earn in the region of 5 cents. I tried doing this practically and i ended up still earning 5 cents per post but that's still ok.
Back to top Go down
marifra

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 am

Well, I've received a first payment from Goldentalk, but I'm not a very active member. I post mainly proof of payment and some coments on Hyip were I am. May be 10 or 15 posts per week . For me, GoldenTalk is interesting more to learn about Hyips and see which one can be reliable for some weeks or month.

best regards
marifra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2